Throat Chakra: I speak
Energy Center: Communication Center
Location: Center of the throat
Associated Body Parts: Throat, thyroid, mouth, teeth, jaw, vocal cords, and ears
Endocrine Gland: Thyroid
Summary: The Throat Chakra is our communication center. This is where our clairaudience (Divine hearing) is filtered in. Honesty and integrity are both associated with the Throat Chakra, as well as honoring one’s truth and standing up for what one believes. Being a good listener is also associated with the Throat Chakra.
In Balance: To be in balance, one must affirm their right to speak their truth and also their right to be heard.
Out of Balance: If one’s Throat Chakra is out of balance, one might experience tooth decay, sore throats, gum problem, TMJ, neck problems, creativity blocks, and deafness. Being out of balance, one might have the fear of speaking, or develop a speech impediment.
THROAT CHAKRA Crystal Blue Ocean Meditation (5 to 10 minutes)
1. Take several cleansing breaths to centre and calm your mind.
2. Focusing your attention on your Throat Chakra, visualise a sparkling blue ocean.
3. See or feel the water from this sparkling blue ocean rushing into your Throat Chakra.
4. As this energy flows in through you, you may feel a cool, soothing sensation, as this crystal blue ocean light washes away and cleanses your throat and any old energy from old communications and interactions with others.
5. Sit and breathe quietly with this crystal blue energy as the vibration and flow of colour and light increases.
6. Take your time with this, and when you feel ready to reawaken, see or feel this crystal blue light surrounding you like a bubble.